1. “AlpineXpress” refers to AlpineXpress Sàrl, Square-Post, 1936 Verbier.
2. “Client” refers to any individual making a booking with AlpineXpress. For bookings with a group of two or more people, the individual who made the booking is deemed responsible for all persons travelling under the booking. They will be the primary contact for all information and matters concerning the booking.
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. Clients accept these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all passengers on their booking whether the booking was made online, by telephone, or in person.
2. Client Information. Clients are responsible for providing accurate contact and travel details, including a mobile phone number, email address, flight number and flight time. They are also responsible for confirming that these details have been captured accurately on their booking confirmation email. AlpineXpress assumes no liability for any failure in service resulting from incorrect or invalid contact or travel details.
3. Changing and Cancelling Bookings. Bookings may be modified or cancelled up to 7 days prior to the commencement of travel. Any modifications or cancellation may be subject to a CHF10 administrative charge per passenger. AlpineXpress will send email confirmation of the modification or cancellation; without written confirmation from AlpineXpress, the booking remains valid and payment will not be refunded. Within 7 days of the start of travel (the earliest date of travel in multi-transfer bookings), no change or cancellation may be made and payments are non-refundable.
4. Promptness and Delays. Shared Transfer passengers must be at the pick-up location 15 minutes before the scheduled departure. Clients who are late may find that their booking has been cancelled. In the case of flight delays or baggage loss causing clients to miss their transfer, AlpineXpress will attempt to rebook for a later time. This may incur additional costs to be paid by the client. The client is responsible for notifying AlpineXpress as soon as possible if they are subject to a delay.
5. Children. All vehicle passengers must have a valid, paid booking prior to travel; this includes children of all ages. Under Swiss Law, children under the age of 12 and under 1.5m in height must travel in a child safety seat. Parents are strongly encouraged to provide their own child safety seat(s). Clients are responsible for advising AlpineXpress at the time of booking of the seats they require if they are not bringing their own. Clients are requested to verify their child seat information is accurately reflected in their emailed booking confirmation. Parents or guardians are solely responsible for securing child seats in the AlpineXpress vehicle and for the proper placement of the infant or child in the seat. AlpineXpress assumes no responsibility for anything resulting from child seats being insecure, poorly fitted or for children and infants being incorrectly placed in them.
6. Departure and Journey Times. AlpineXpress will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that transfers depart promptly. Departure and travel times are indicative and may vary with weather, road traffic, flight delays, police controls, and other conditions. AlpineXpress will not incur any liability in the event of delay. AlpineXpress, at its sole discretion, may move Shared Transfer clients to a later departure from Geneva airport. Under normal circumstances, a maximum waiting time of two hours may be necessary to group Shared Transfer clients together. For clients travelling on the last Shared Transfer of the day, waiting times may be longer to assure all our clients have transport.
7. Accessibility. AlpineXpress transfer services are accessible to all. If you require special assistance, you are travelling with a wheelchair or if you have any other mobility requirements, please include the details in your advance reservation. We will be happy to provide an accessible vehicle, including Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles as required.
8. Luggage. Excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking and may be subject to an extra charge. Clients’ property is carried at their own risk and AlpineXpress assumes no responsibility for loss or damage.
9. Personal Conduct. AlpineXpress reserves the right to refuse carriage to any passenger whose behaviour is deemed threatening or abusive or is believed to pose a threat to employees or other passengers. AlpineXpress vehicles are strictly smoke free.
10. Insurance. Clients are encouraged to arrange travel insurance. AlpineXpress shall only be liable for reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses arriving directly out of a breach of contract. Any liability shall be limited to the price paid to AlpineXpress by the client, less the value of any services provided.