AlpineXpress Sàrl Terms & Conditions
AlpineXpress Sàrl Terms & Conditions
- The passenger making the booking accepts these terms & conditions on behalf of all passengers on the booking whether booking online, by telephone, or in person.
- The passenger is responsible for providing accurate contact and travel details, including mobile telephone number, email address, airline / flight numbers, and flight times, and for
confirming these details are accurately captured on their booking confirmation email. AlpineXpress assumes no liability for any failure in service resulting from incorrect or invalid contact
or travel details.
- Bookings may be modified or cancelled up to 7 days prior to the commencement of travel. Any modifications or cancellation may be subject to a CHF10 administrative charge per passenger.
AlpineXpress will send email confirmation of the modification / cancellation; without written confirmation from AlpineXpress the booking remains valid and payment will not be refunded.
Within 7 days of the start of travel (the earliest date of travel in multi-transfer bookings), no change or cancellation may be made and payments are non-refundable.
- Shared Transfer passengers must be at the pick-up location 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Scheduled departures times will be confirmed via SMS the day prior to travel.
Passengers checking-in late may be subject to their booking being cancelled. In the case of flight delays or baggage loss causing the passenger to miss their transfer, AlpineXpress will
attempt to rebook for a later time, however this may incur additional costs to be paid by the passenger. The passenger is responsible for notifying AlpineXpress as soon as possible of any
flight or other delays.
- All passengers must have a valid paid booking prior to travel including children of all ages. Children under the age of 12 must travel in a child safety seat. The booking passenger is
responsible for advising AlpineXpress at the time of booking of the appropriate seats as required by Swiss law for any children under the age of 12 travelling on the booking and to verify the
information is accurately noted in the emailed booking confirmation. Parents of infants are encouraged to travel with their own safety seat.
- AlpineXpress will use reasonable means to ensure that transfers depart in a timely manner. Departure and travel times are indicative and may vary with weather, road traffic, flight
delays, police controls, and other conditions. AlpineXpress will not incur any liability in the event of delay. AlpineXpress, at its sole discretion, may move Shared Transfer passengers to a
later departure from Geneva airport. Under normal circumstances, a maximum waiting time of two hours may be necessary to aggregate Shared Transfer passengers. For clients travelling on the
last Shared Transfer of the day, waiting times may be longer to assure all passengers have transport.
- Alpinexpress Transfer services are accessible to all. Should you require special assistance or are traveling in a wheelchair, please include any mobility requirements in your advance
reservation so we meet you on arrival & departure with an accessible vehicle for your needs including a WAV if required without delay.
- Excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking and may be subject to an extra charge. Customer property is carried at their own risk and AlpineXpress assumes no responsibility for
loss or damage.
- AlpineXpress reserves the right to refuse carriage to any passenger whose behaviour is believed to pose a threat to employees or other passengers. AlpineXpress vehicles are strictly smoke
- Customers are encouraged to arrange travel insurance. AlpineXpress shall only be liable for reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses arriving directly out of a breach of contract,
however any liability shall be limited to the price paid to AlpineXpress by the passenger less the value of any services provided.
- All purchases of ski or snowboard hire made on www.alpinexpress.com are bound by the terms & conditions of the supplier, All Mountain Rental ("AMR"), which can be viewed at www.allmountainrental.com/tandc.htm. Purchases of equipment hire may be cancelled or modified at anytime. AMR will refund the
cost of any unused portion of the equipment hire, less any corresponding discount received on the price of the transfer. Refund requests must be made in writing to AMR and will be
acknowledged in writing by AMR. Without written confirmation of the cancelation from AMR, payment may not be refunded.
- All purchases of lessons made on www.alpinexpress.com are bound by the terms & conditions of the supplier, Altitude Ecole de Ski et de Snowboard Sarl, which can be viewed at
www.altitude-verbier.com/en/other-info/terms-a-conditions. Cancelled lesson bookings are
subject to a 50% cancellation fee, within 24 hours of the lesson no cancellations may be made.
- The AlpineXpress Terms & Conditions are governed by Swiss law. The jurisdiction for any passenger dispute is the court of the Swiss canton of Valais.